Monday 29 June 2020

thank you family

Dear Mum thank you for your help with my work. I love how you are always making sure I get my homework done. You are amazing and awesome.

I am so grateful for your love. You are my one and only Mum. I love you and your love. I love how you share your bottle with me.

Dear Dad, thank you for teaching me Samoan words. I wouldn’t be able to know my launga without you. You are awesome and amazing. Thank you for teaching me the Samoan haka.

I am grateful for your love. Thank you for buying me a VR gun. Thank you for letting me use your phone. You are the one and only Dad I have.

Dear Caylee thank you for your kind sharing and fun. I love you even though you are annoying sometimes. You are the best sister ever. You are just sometimes mean because you call me bum bum.

I am grateful for the loudness you bring. You sometimes make me mad. You are the best sister ever. You are amazing and awesome.

From Cayden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.