Tuesday 2 June 2020

My space travel

I am an Astronaut and when I first stepped on my rocket I felt amazing. I sat on the first seat and held on tight and ate pizza. I ate a double cheese pizza. The crust was super fresh. I had to hold on tight and put my seatbelt on.

I had trained for months and months. I did sit-ups and pushups. I did pull ups and ate muesli bars. I only ate pizza once.

The day was here. I waited two years for this day. I am going to the international space station. I am going to sleep there for 10 days. I am going to eat a ice cream sandwich.

I am going to do 20 sit-ups a day. I’ve done 60 sit-ups in a day, 20 in the morning and 40 at night. I stopped once I got home.

I went back on a rocket ship and ate pepperoni pizza. When I got to the international space station I did flips and boxing. Then I did 20 sit-ups. It was fun. My stomach hurts so then I went to sleep. I was super tired.

I went back to Earth and played in the park. I played on the Merry go round. I love the Merry go round.

I went back home and played video games. I played Minecraft, Marvel superhero and Marvel Avengers. Then I ate pizza and ice cream. I had garlic bread too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cayden,I like the picture of the rocket ship,You have done 60 sit ups a day gosh you should have a rest after that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.