Friday 8 May 2020

Mother’s Day card

I made my mum a card. It was for Mother's Day. There was a secret message you can not see it but we made mum a scavenger hunt to do on Mother's Day to help her find the spy pen light. I also wrote a poem about my scavenger hunt.

Scavenger hunts are fun
Can't know where anything is
As always she knew that we did it
Very easy but there is a trick
Even though there's a trick it's not that bad
Never have I ever done this before
Go mum! You need to go!
Events are fun but this one is better
Run mum! Run!

Here is a clue for my mum
Under your pillow
No one knows about it!
The prize is special

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cayden, what a lovely card you have made for your wonderful mum. I'm sure she will love it. I wonder what the secret message is. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.