Friday 16 October 2020

Kandinsky circles

Yesterday it was pouring rain as hard as metal. My teacher told us “today class we are going to be doing Kandinsky circles”. It was for fun and the topic of this term. We did it in our class.

First we got our rectangular paper, it was folded in to 3 squares. Then we watched a video about Kandinsky circles Kandinsky was a Rushin artist and his favourite shapes were circles. After we got our pastels.

Next we chose our colours I chose dark blue it was as dark as the night sky. I did a little circle then traced it. I traced it until it was nice and big. When it was I coloured the square. One of the colours was red.

After I did another square. One of my colours was red it made me fell like I was by a camp fire. When I was done I did the last one it was made of warm colours. My favourite one was orange.

Finally I did it with pencil. It was a challenge I didn’t finish it. It was fun because I like art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.