Wednesday 22 July 2020

My trip to the sky tower

One sunny Monday in the holidays, I went to the sky tower. I went with my mum and my church friends. I went to the sky tower because Me and my mum had nothing to do. We are going to eat, jump off the sky tower, walk on the sky tower and go look at the gift shop.

We went by car. We would normally go in my friends car but we went in my mum’s car because I wanted to go to my church friends house. I was excited that we were about to go to the sky tower I could not even sleep.

First we ate some food from the cafe. I had a slice of chocolate cake. My mum had a coffee. My church friends mum had a coffee to. My church friends had a slice of chocolate cake just like me.

Then we went to the gift shop. I looked at the magnets they only had sky tower magnets. My church friends looked at the magnets after me. They were bored and wanted to go walk on the sky tower.

After that we walked on the sky tower. I felt amazed that I was walking on the top of the sky tower. My mum was also amazed. My church friends were scared once they got on.

Well we were walking on the sky tower I felt like Spider-Man as I jumped from platform to platform. I was also Batman running and jumping onto each platform. I could feel the wind hitting my face. I felt like a eagle soaring through the sky.

Finally it was time to jump off the sky tower. I was ready for the time. So were my friends. My mum watched me from below. When we were done we went home in my mum’s car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.