Tuesday 18 December 2018

Prize Giving-2018

Here I am with Jaxson and Eli.
Eli got a Lollie Lay from his mum.
(Dictated to the teacher)
We had our prize giving at school and my dad came to see me sing on the stage. I was surprised when Mr.Burt called my name for me to go on stage and get an award. I got an award for academic promise-that means I have done really well in all my learning. I had lots of lei's. My mum and dad were so proud of me! (Dictated to the teacher)
That's me, Hunter and Jaxson.F on the stage.
Jaxon.P got an ward as well but he was sick.
He stayed at home because he had chicken-pox.
(Dictated to the teacher)

I am looking for dad in the audience. (Dictated to the teacher)





         


>

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you Cayden and all your hard work in Year 1! Keep being amazing and strive to be a role model everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.