Wednesday 15 April 2020

Black Panther's Bubble

Once there was a kid called Caylee. Caylee is four. One day, Caylee got her tablet. She was on lockdown, but then she pushed a red button. I woke up and I was the Black Panther. I shouted out "Wakanda Forever!"

I jumped out of bed and did a back flip. I was super cool and stealthy. When I walked out into the living room nobody saw me. Except for Caylee and she yelled, "brother!"

I looked up and realised that I wasn't at home. I was in Wakanda. I guess my bubble is now Wakanda.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cayden,

    I love your story you have written. I wish I could do a back flip! I like the way you have used capital letters and full stops correctly.

    Keep up the awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cayden,

    What a super duper story you shared with us Cayden. I wonder if you could tell what it's like in Wakanda, do think I will like it there?
    Stay happy and helpful.
    Ms Tumahai.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.